Monday, November 16, 2009

Jill Eileen Smith.

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I've been working real hard to keep up on everyone's editing and orders but I'm really excited to get posts up from the last couple of months.

Back in September I had the opportunity to work with Jill. She is an author of a series of historical fiction books based on the life of King David. I met her through a past client and she hired me to photograph her new headshot for the cover of her upcoming book. You can read about Jill at her website and more about the book Abigail due out in February 2010 at The Wives of King David site. Visit there to pre-order the book and to get a sneak peek read of the first chapter! I really enjoyed working with Jill. She is an inspiration to wives and mothers.

Photobucket

No comments: