Monday, June 22, 2009

Berlin & Elijah

The other day I did a super mini-session with each of my kids. I stopped in Davison to a little ice cream shop called Scoops. Nice little place! The kids were a little distracted by all the ice cream but as a reward for the pictures, ice cream treat! (my husband James too!) It is so funny how the personalities of each kid come out. Berlin is such a ham and a little on the crazy side. She insisted on the outfit she is wearing too. She likes all things sparkle. Elijah is more on the serious quiet side. You'll see... :)

Photobucket
My Berlin is a little crazy! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket My baby boy is now 16 months old!


4 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

cute!!!!

Cody Jean said...

Fun! The one profilish shot of Eli is my fave.

Judy said...

So cute!!!!

Amy said...

Your babies are absolutely adorable!