Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Little Berlin: 3!!

Photobucket

My oldest is turning 3! Berlin's birthday isn't until Saturday but we went to the park and played with balloons the other day so I could take some real pictures. Funny that I haven't done that with her before. Most of her pictures are spontaneous silly ones (although I love those!)...I'd love to have some portraits of my own kids on my walls! :)

Here are two smaller ones I'm getting printed:
Photobucket

PhotobucketThis is a random shot from early in the morning--Elijah is so proud of himself sitting like a big boy! I just love his expression.

Today I am going for my ultrasound! I will find out if baby 3.0 will be a boy or a girl! We have a few names picked out for him/her but haven't settled on any yet. We have some time to decide. I'm not due until August. I'll update soon!

No comments: