Friday, July 18, 2008

Saugatuck Wedding.

I had a great weekend! Trisha and Pat were married in Saugatuck, right on Lake Michigan at sunset. Their wedding was laid back and comfortable as well as beautiful! The wedding went very smoothly and even with the threat of a thunderstorm, there were no worries (other than getting all the guests down the 70 stairs to the beach! :)) My husband, James, assisted me for the first time for this wedding and they were definitely a great couple to introduce him to the wedding photography business.

I hope you two have a great honeymoon! Here are just a quick few of my favorites:


LOVED her green shoes!




After the ceremony...so sweet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

i like......

Anonymous said...

Love love love your art work. :)

fieryiceyrei said...

Yay, Saugatuck! I miss that town. Isn't it cute? What a great place to have a wedding (and spend a lazy Sunday afternoon, as I often did....)