Thursday, October 25, 2007

Brick walls.

How I love my beautiful friends and family! :) This last weekend I had a test shoot for a local makeup artist, Kristy Bell. She did a wonderful job! My friends and sisters came to model for me! Here are a few faves:

As a sidenote, one of my peaves is how many plastic bags I bring home from every trip to the grocery store. Seriously, it gets a little ridiculous when I leave with 5 bags each containing 3 items. Anyway, check out http://www.1bagatatime.com/. It would take a little effort but worth it.















5 comments:

timmy and erin said...

Amanda! those pictures are INCREDIBLE! seriously. some of your best work. all the girls look beautiful.

Kate said...

Love these!! Yay! I had so much fun shooting with you - and being "shot!"

Judy said...

Awesome pictures, Amanda!

amanda said...

Thanks guys!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are always awesome, I try to look at your websites every couple of days to see if there are new ones. Great job!! Yeah, I looked at the bag website, but I think I will use washable canvas bags. Sounds like that will last the longest.