Monday, September 10, 2007

Jen and Tony.

I can't believe I got these finished today! I had a long list of editing and ordering must-do's and accomplished them all! It is a feat when you are pregnant and have a toddler, believe me. Anyway, so glad that I got them up so soon on the blog for them and you to see.

Jen and Tony were such a nice couple. They were married this last Saturday at St. John's in Rochester and the reception was held at Petruzzellos in Troy. Here are a few of my faves!



Best Man helping Tony get ready.









Father of the groom while giving speech.

Such a gorgeous cake!! And yummy too!
LOVED this lighting!

2 comments:

Sarah Ski said...

That last picture is amazing

Leah Wentzel said...

I was shooting at the same Petruzzello's on August 31st :)
wow was their cake awesome!

beautiful photography too :)