Sunday, June 17, 2007

Melanie and Kevin.

Last weekend, June 9th, I had the honor of being a bridesmaid for Melanie and Kevin. They are one of the sweetest couples I know so the wedding and pre-wedding was filled with lots of "Awwwww..."! I wasn't the photographer but I managed to grab a couple pictures right before the ceremony. Kevin sent a note to Melanie while she was getting ready in the bridal room telling her how excited he was to be soon sharing his life with her. I know, I know...." Awwww...how sweet!". I've noticed that I have been really into black and white lately....here are a couple!

Melanie being read her letter from Kevin.
Such a beautiful bride getting her dress on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are the pictures gorgeous because the subject is beautiful or is the subject beautiful because the pictures are gorgeous? I can't tell. Both are amazing. -Sarah