Monday, March 12, 2007

300 Reasons.

I could give a number of reasons why this weekend was a good one. First, I was able to get out of the house to watch a movie. Second, the movie I saw was amazing! 300 was really just one of those movies that I was happy to see on a big screen. At first I wasn't sure I would like it because violence and wars aren't really my choice features of films but it was done really well. Mainly, I loved the look....the style was fantastic. The characters were developed and the violence was offset by some humor that was actually funny.

This weekend I was also able to take pictures for this little cutie! He turns one next weekend.


At first he was afraid to touch the mysterious goo.






















Then he got into it...that goo tastes good!





















Yum!




Tired after his cleanup...






















All in all, a good weekend!

2 comments:

DaveLoven said...

These are awesome. Where can I see more?

Cody Jean said...

This is an awesome series very, very sweet. Tim